Scarring alopecia is permanent. Scarring alopecia irreversibly destroys the hair follicles, whether caused by an accident, surgery, inflammatory disease, infection or autoimmune disease. It leaves a fibrous scar that makes the skin smooth and shiny. Restorative trichopigmentation is a medical tattooing technique that has been commonly used since the 1990s to conceal scalp scars.
- Naturally and realistically conceals scars on the scalp
- Lasts between 1 and 4 years
- Suitable for men and women
- Works on all hair types (long and short)
- Recommended for scarring alopecia